[Mldxcc] The ARRL Prez responds

Rick WA6NHC wa6nhc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 19:01:04 EST 2018

http://www.arrl.org/news/a-note-to-members-from-arrl-president-rick-roderick-k5ur

And my response to his response is... a Bronx cheer.

I know how things work, I recognize barnyard fecal matter and this is a
clear example of it.  It reeks!

Get real!  The membership is upset and you don't need to accuse or
abuse, the members want clarity that is obviously lacking.  This is not
being forthcoming; it's quoting and defending a party line; obfuscation.

(Side note, 150k members [NOT all are US hams] out of over 750K hams in
the US is another unspoken commentary; clearly not all hams love the ARRL.]

Rick nhc