[Mldxcc] La Crosse 5-in-1 Professional Wireless Weather Station Review

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Sat Jan 20 13:57:47 EST 2018

FWIW:

I had a La Cross WX station for a while but it died. It had been attacked
by ants who thought the rain gauge cup was a great place to build a nest ..
but I think the real problem was corrosion on the battery leads. It lasted
a few months, then I replaced it with a Davis (Vantage VUE?) which has been
working flawlessly for about a year now. I did like the La Crosse PC
interface but never did get the web based function to work. That said, I
haven't been able to get the Davis system to work with anything but their
own display. But I haven't really tried very hard either (shouldn't have
to).

73, Alan  AD6E / KH6TU