[Mldxcc] Volunteer needed to arrange March 17th meeting near Loomis/Rocklin

Dennis Moore dennis at mail4life.net
Tue Jan 23 17:41:39 EST 2018

The March 17th MLDXCC meeting falls on the same day as the Sierra
Foothills ARC Hamfest/Swapmeet in Loomis that runs from 7:00-12:00.

I'm asking for someone to find and arrange a meeting location in that
general area so those that wish to attend the hamfest can also attend
our meeting. Vina and I have scouted a couple of locations in that area
but it's a long drive to make repeated trips to that area looking for a
place. One possible location is the High Hand Nursery, they have an
outdoor patio that would fit all of us.
https://www.highhandnursery.com/taste-the-cafe/

If you can set this up for your club please let me know.

73, Dennis NJ6G