[Mldxcc] Volunteer needed to arrange March 17th meeting near Loomis/Rocklin

Fred Jensen k6dgw at foothill.net
Tue Jan 23 18:16:03 EST 2018

I can no longer arrange a meeting, we moved after 38 years in Auburn,
but MLDXCC has met several times in one of the banquet rooms at Max's in
the Holiday Inn in Auburn.  About 15 mins from Loomis.  There is also an
event center at the Rocklin  Park Hotel just S of Rocklin Road next to
I-80.  There's Lorenzo's Mexican Restaurant on Pacific St [aka Taylor
Rd] at the south end of Rocklin, 5 min from Loomis.  Brookfields on
Taylor Rd in Roseville at Eureka Rd and I-80 has facilities, about 7 min
from Loomis.

73,

Fred ["Skip"] K6DGW
Sparks NV DM09dn