NA and NAQP

Larry Schimelpfenig lschim@mailstorm.dot.gov
Mon, 22 Jan 1996 12:42:54 -0500 (EST)

I don't recall what version I am running, but at one time I had a similar
problem. When I updated to the version I am currently using, DX worked
for anything other than NA contacts. In fact now that I think about it, I
worked CT1BOH this weekend, and used "DX" successfully.

The only problem I have with the current version is when I change bands,
the multipliers wanted list changes to correspond with the band, but the
band marking doesn't change. In other words, say I'm on 15 meters and ask
for mults needed. It comes up and indicates which ones I need and the box
says 15 meters. Now when I change to 20, it shows what I need on 20, but
the box still says 15. If I hit F10 and then CTRL W again, it puts the
right band in the box.