NA and NAQP

KZ8E@bangate.compaq.com KZ8E@bangate.compaq.com
Mon, 22 Jan 96 12:37:38 CST

DX worked for me on dx stations, even though I know at least KG4 should
have come up as a multiplier.  I guess editing the .MLT file will take care
of it.

Is there a way to compile calls from my personal logs to make custom .cal
files for the search partial command to use?

Earl
kz8e@bangate.compaq.com
-------------
Original Text
On Sun, 21 Jan 1996, Beryl Simonson wrote:

> I tried to log a CT1 but couldn't get the log to take DX or CT1 for the
country.  I realize the multiplier does not count, but what do I put in the
state/country field?

Did you get any response to this, Beryl?  I'm also at a loss as to how to
log DX in the NAQP!  I have edited the NAQP.MLT file to accept province
names instead of VE prefixes, this after the contest for next time...
			73,		BP

--
Submissions:              na-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org
Administrative requests:  na-user-REQUEST@ve7tcp.ampr.org