NA software in NAQP

Bob Patten n4bp@bcfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 08:51:06 -0500 (EST)

Walt, I think of you as my "computer guru" and hope you will have a
suggestion for the following:

When trying to log a non-NA DX station in the NAQP by entering "DX" in
NA's QTH field, I get a "CHECK EXCHANGE: Valid QTH or country required"
error.  I went into the Template Editor to try and find the reason for
the error and observed the following settings which seemed to be the
significant ones:

	Check QTH Field: Allow 'DX' as non-mult
	Load Mult Data:  List + DX
	DX File Name:    DXCC.CTY

Also selected was "No w/ve/kl7 or non-na"

I realize this is after the fact and is not a problem for another year,
but it's driving me buggy.  Any ideas?  Oh yes, I'm using v9.26 and
COUNTRY.DAT file was downloaded in January from the NA BBS (followed by
running MAKECTY on it).  When NA is loading, I observe 47 NA countries
and 63 domestic mults...
Help save what's left of this feeble mind!
			73,		BP

--
Submissions:              na-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org
Administrative requests:  na-user-REQUEST@ve7tcp.ampr.org