COUNTRY.DAT file updated 30 June 1996
Jim Reisert AD1C
Jim Reisert AD1C" <AD1C@tiac.net
Sun, 30 Jun 96 21:57:22 -0400
The COUNTRY.DAT file for NA has been updated.
Don't forget to run NAU after loading the new COUNTRY.DAT for the
changes to take effect.
To get the file:
1. Anonymous FTP to:
2. Send a mail message to na-user-REQUEST@ve7tcp.ampr.org and request the
files you want, for example:
3. Download the file from the NA-BBS (412-528-8877), the file name is
Here are the release notes:
30-Jun-1996: * Added GB0SHC to prefix list for N. Ireland, GI.
(CTY-603) * Changed primary prefix of Palau from KC6 to T8.
* Added KC6BP, KC6JF and KC6JJ to callsign list for Palau,
* Added R3F/9 to callsign list for Asiatic Russia, UA9.
* Removed U8 from prefix list for Asiatic Russia, UA9
and added it to prefix list for Ubekistan, UK.
* Added VK9GA to callsign list for Christmas I., VK9X.
As usual, please send any additions or corrections to AD1C@tiac.net
73 - Jim AD1C
Jim Reisert <AD1C@tiac.net> http://www.tiac.net/users/ad1c/
Administrative requests: na-user-REQUEST@ve7tcp.ampr.org