[na-user] ADMINISTRATIVE: Problems posting to the VE7TCP reflectors?

Jim Reisert AD1C Jim Reisert AD1C <reisert@ve7tcp.ampr.org>
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 13:09:11 -0600

There have been some changes to the server which runs the DX, CT-USER
and NA-USER reflectors, among others.  If you tried to post something
to one of these reflectors, you might have received an error message
like the following:

553 ve7tcp.ampr.org. config error: mail loops back to me (MX problem?)
<listserv@ve7tcp.ampr.org>... Deferred: Connection refused by nss.mag-net.com.

There is an awkward work-around for this problem.  Instead of posting
to (for example) dx@ve7tcp.ampr.org, use this address:

	dx%ve7tcp.ampr.org@contesting.com

The server seems to accept mail if it is routed through contesting.com
first.

I would like to know who has been affected by this problem.  I know
W2CE who uses juno.com, 9K2HN and even MYSELF (AD1C@tiac.net) can not
directly post to VE7TCP.AMPR.ORG any more.  If  you are having the
same problem, please send an E-mail to my home address: AD1C@tiac.net
I would like a copy of the message that was sent back to you from the
server.  DO NOT REPLY TO THE REFLECTOR!

73 - Jim AD1C <AD1C@tiac.net>

--
Submissions:              na-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org