[na-user] 10.24 questions

Tad Danley Tad Danley <tad.danley@worldnet.att.net>
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 02:51:58 -0500

Two questions:

I can't print my log. When I exit NA and select "P" to print the log, I
get an error message that the printer is not ready.  Running an HP
Pavilion pentium with an HP Laserjet 4L.  In my configuration editor,
version 1.05, everything seems to be set up properly as far as the type
of printer and the printer port.  Printer works fine from NA 10.16.

The manual says that the file "callsign.LOG" is produced in ARRL format
for every contest and is overwritten each time.  After I operated a
short time in the Stew Perry Challenge, I tried to e-mail my log and
checked  K3TD.LOG first.  I noticed that it was still the log from the
10 meter contest.

Any ideas?  Thanks in advance for the help!

Tad Danley, K3TD
mailto:K3TD@contesting.com
TRA 4501, TARA 18, NAR 14020

For amateur radio contesting try http://www.contesting.com