[na-user] Editing Contest Log ??

David A. Pruett David A. Pruett" <k8cc@ix.netcom.com
Sun, 31 May 1998 23:15:00 -0400

W8DN had the following questions:

>#1 - The very first contact I had the PC clock set wrong. How do I edit
that
>single time?

Go to the first QSO (after the file loads, type "1" in the callsign field
and
press Ctrl-G) and press Ctrl-T.  This will allow you to edit the time.
Press
Esc to end the time editing, and press Ctrl-G again to get back to the end
of
the log.

>#2 - I entered a call incorrectly (entered Y31 instead of YV1. When I
>changed it, it took the Y31 prefix mult away and gave me hash marks (/ / /
>/) instead of the YV1 prefix. Again, how do I fix it?

This is an WPX rescoring bug that is not permanent.  Exit the program and
re-load
the file and you'll find its scored correctly.

K8CC

Home phone: (734) 481-0755
Home email: k8cc@ix.netcom.com
Work phone: (313) 493-2168