[na-user] NA..SS...DVP....

Rich Hallman N7TR Rich Hallman N7TR" <n7tr@rnodx.org
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 02:54:45 -0800

Hate it when I read the manual and then answer my own
question.....Commands are MON and NOMON for monitoring from the DVP or
the radio....

  Thanks again Dave for a GREAT program....Yep..Im Impressed!

See Ya!  Rich  N7TR

    Richard Hallman  N7TR            N7TR@RNODX.ORG
    11870 Heartpine St
    Reno NV  89506                   EX: KI3V, HL9RH
    702 677-1106                         A92FN, N3AMK

        HTTP://www.nvrno.ang.af.mil/n7tr