[na-user] Problem with country list R1ANF/A

Jim Reisert AD1C Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Wed, 01 Dec 1999 06:56:23 -0500

At 12:56 AM 12/01/1999 -0500, k8cc wrote:

>I got lost during the discussion of where we think he really was for the
>contest.  If you log him as R1ANF/A (which is what he was signing), either
>remove the "R1ANF" entry under S. Shetlands or add "R1ANF" under Antarctica
>and the entry will be scored correctly.

R1ANF/A is still S. Shetlands, just a different (Chinese) base.  If NA
internally strips off the /A, then the callsign should *still* resolve to
S. Shetlands, assuming R1ANF is listed there (it is).  Apparently it is not
doing this.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>