[na-user] RE: DVP MONitor

Setzler James M JR NPRI Setzler James M JR NPRI <SetzlerJM@Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil>
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 13:03:26 -0500

A little more experimenting solved my problem.

If NA is set for OFFAIR, the DVP will play back through the headset at one
set volume (loud!) no matter what MON/NOMON or the FT-1000's monitor are set
to.

Set NA to ONAIR, and MON/NOMON and DVP playback with adjustable volume
(using the FT-1000 monitor control) work FB.

73 James / k1sd / Rhode Island

-----Original Message-----
From: Setzler James M JR NPRI
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 1999 11:53 AM
To: Na-user
Subject: DVP MONitor

Greetings,

I can't seem to get the DVP monitor to turn off.  Using NAv10.43, K1EA's DVP
card, FT-1000D, and K8CC's 2-Radio Switch Box.

I'll set NOMON and when playing DVP it continues to blast thru the headset.
MON / NOMON and the monitor button on the FT1000 don't seem to make a
difference.  I believe that it did work before.

Is it 10.43 or me/my set-up?   Any help?

thanks & 73 James / k1sd / Rhode Island