[na-user] ARRL 10m Contest

Joe L Blackwell Joe L Blackwell <aa4nn@juno.com>
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 23:30:49 -0500

Hi Dave,
Joe L Blackwell wrote:
> >NA Cabrillo output...  What's missing is Call Sign of Operators.
> k8cc wrote
> Its not missing at all - read the manual.  The text command OPERATORS
> pops open a window allowing the operator's callsigns to be entered.
This
> info is stored in the .QDF file.

de Joe, aa4nn
I love it, "read the manual"... lotsa good stuff in there.  Guilty as
charged.
Thank you for the tips on the OPERATORS, OFFTHRESH and SOAPBOX
commands via the NA window.  Can't tell you how many years I have edited
the .SUM file just to add those very things.  Always thought there should
be
a better way.  Now that Cabrillo is here, those commands are very much
needed.   While my face is a bit red, I hope NA users are enlightened by
my bringing up this topic.  BTW, I was in error about the ON/OFF times
being in the Cabrillo file, they are in the .PRN file, as you very well
know.
Looks good in there, too.

Thank you, Dave, and Tom, for all your support.

73, de Joe, aa4nn

WWW:                      http://datom.contesting.com/