[na-user] Cabrillo format error

Ron Wetjen Ron Wetjen <wd4ahz@gte.net>
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 03:16:30 +0000

mressler@digizen.net wrote:

> In looking at the cabrillo (CALL.log) output for our field day effort
> I noticed that the "sent" class exchange matches the received
> exchange instead of being our class (1A). Has anyone else seen this
> happen?

Yep, he's correct ... just checked, same thing here!  Also, our 2 meter
QSO's show up as B.  I guess it's not too critical though, since all we
need to submit for Field Day is a dupe sheet.

> The only changes made since previous contests was to update the
> sections.mlt to include the new WCF section

Thanks for doing that!  Still had a bunch of questions about WCF ...
where and what it was, and that it's not correct, since the logging
programs wouldn't take it!

73, Ron  WD4AHZ @ K4WCF 2A WCF

--
One of the W1AW/4 Crew - IARU/WRTC-2000  July 8-9, 2000

Web Design - http://www.rwwebcreations.com
WD4AHZ Homepage - http://www.qsl.net/wd4ahz
Sarasota Emergency Radio Club - http://www.qsl.net/serc
Florida Contest Group - http://www.qsl.net/fcg