[na-user] Precedence Entries & the SS Contest

Bob Scott Bob Scott" <w4zy@home.com
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 18:01:31 -0500

I am a new user of NA and tried using it for the first time this weekend for
the ARRL SS.  All was well until I came across stations that were Multi or
Schools.  NA would not accept them.  I have looked through the manual, but
could not find how to resolve this.

1. How can I get NA to accept Multi and Schools?

2. I kept track of those stations that were Multi or Schools.  Is there some
way I can go back into the log and make the changes?

I know I am overlooking something simple and your help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob Scott
W4ZY
Woodbridge, VA