[na-user] Delay on DVP in Repeat Mode

Milt Jensen, ARS N5IA Milt Jensen, ARS N5IA" <miltj@aepnet.com
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 21:06:42 -0700

Mike,
	I have the same thing happen in earlier versions and in new 10.50. Where I
notice it the most is using F2 for exchange after interrupting the CQ
sequence with typing of a callsign.  The delay is there.
	If I interrupt the CQ with the escape key, the response is normal.  Milt,
N5IA

Using NA 10.45 for only the 2nd time in a longer contest, I noticed that
when using the repeat function with a delay of 4 seconds between CQ's, that
after interrupting the automatic feature (to log a q) then restarting the
CQ, there seemed to be a 4 second delay between hitting the F1 key and the
actual start of the cq.  Did anyone else notice this or has it been
corrected in later versions?  Although I guess if you were in VE4, ND, or
CA. you never had to use the repeat function!

Mike W9RE

WWW:                      http://datom.contesting.com/