[NA-User] FOC Data file

Jim White, K4OJ k4oj@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 22:59:36 -0800

I seem to have accidentally erased the info on the reflector re obtaining
the NA list which allows "name cheating" for FOC members - ya know funny
olde codgers...please reply off the list as to how I can get a
copy...thanks!

73,

Jim, K4OJ

Have you put something back into contesting?

In ARRL Bulletin #7 of 2,002,  the summary of the January 2,002 meeting of
the ARRL Board of Directors the following was stated:

The Board said it also wants to evaluate ''variations and
alternatives'' to the proposal.

What proposal? Elimination of printed line scores in contest write-ups in
QST.

Become active in your local contest club and help to come up with
"alternatives"