[NA-User] Using NA with Web Spots

Dennis Ponsness wb0wao at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 23:33:52 EST 2003

Dave, K8CC wrote:

>I just want to publicly that Dave Robbins, K1TTT for his work with and
>support of WinTelnetX.

I will second that!  I ran WinTelnetX for the first time this weekend in the
SS 'test and it worked flawlessy!  That was the first 'test I ever ran with
an "integrated" system - the cluster and the rig hooked up to NA and it
greatly enhanced the "experience"!  Now it is time for me to work on the
parallel port interface box for CW and a voice keyer interface!

73

Dennis - WB0WAO

EN84ij Iosco County, Michigan
K2 #3555
Charter Member - Michigan DX Association
www.qsl.net/wb0wao
:=)