[NA-User] Using NA with Web Spots

Robert Pack (NX5M) nx5m at txcyber.com
Mon Nov 17 23:08:14 EST 2003

I think they both probably work equally as well (WinTelnetX and DXTelnet).
And yes, the TTT stuff is free.  That is certainly a bonus and I would not
fault anyone for going that route.
As for my use of DXT, it took me all of 5 minutes to set up the program to
spit spots out to the logging computers.  I use it now becuase it is what I
started with and as long as it works.....well that is all I care about.  It
was 3 years ago that I set this up and have had no problems.  Of course I
would have done it sooner but it was not until 2000 that I put phone service
in here at the station.  I saw the need not only for a way to get regualar
packet spots but also for the shack alarm system.
No intent here to favor one or the other.  If it works for he who uses it
then he has what he wants.
Afterall, the objective is to make yourself happy.

73,
Bob NX5M