[NA-User] NA under Windows XP

Joseph Potter jpotter at JoiMail.com
Wed Apr 14 20:38:23 EDT 2004

Thanks to everyone who replied to my query concerning configuring na to operate with windows xp. The general consensus is to create a partition to boot into dos and run na from there. Since I don't have a partition manager yet I tried booting to dos from a floppy and then running na from a disk. Once it is loaded it runs fine even with some room to spare on the floppy drive. Not ideal but useable until I get some software to create a partition for dos. I have an 80 gig hard drive, all one nfts partition. At least I can use it for the upcoming florida qso party. Tnx es cu for the fqp!

73

Joe KB4N