[NA-User] NA under Windows XP

Hank Kohl K8DD k8dd at arrl.net
Mon Apr 12 00:40:22 EDT 2004

Joe ....

On my XP Pro laptop I installed Partition Magic and made a 500 MB FAT
partition.
To use the DOS logging programs I either boot from a DOS floppy (made with
9x or
6.22) or a CD that boots to DOS.   Assuming your XP partition is NTFS, it
will see
the FAT partition as the C: drive.

A lot of new laptops don't have a floppy and it's hard to do a SAVELOG to a
CD, but
you can specify the SAVELOG to go to any directory you want on the C: drive.

73    Hank    K8DD