[NA-User] 10.60 Release? 10m Contest Fix?

Robert Pack (NX5M) nx5m at txcyber.com
Thu Nov 11 23:12:19 EST 2004

Since I have not heard back on this I will post it again?

With all the problems last year using 10.59 in the 10m contest (multi-op
mixed) you had mentioned that you had found the problem and would possibly
release a new version (10.60) that would fix the issues.
I was just wondering if you will have this resolution in the next couple of
weeks so that we can test it before the contest gets here....?
I still have all of the emails on my home computer if you need to refresh
your memory.

Bob NX5M