[NA-User] Rig Control Question - need Help!

Rex Maner k7qq at netzero.net
Sun Nov 14 20:39:24 EST 2004

I use a standard  9 pin cable and a gender changer for one end with a
kenwood  TS-870

I'm running  windows ME and it works ok for  Rig control on serial port and
CW sending and PTT  on the  printer port.

The Rig control works just fine with  LOGGER  a free logging program .

Make sure that you have done th e  config.sys  in NA ,

Good Luck

k7qq   REX   aka  Quack