[NA-User] ADIF County Conversion v 1.5 released
Jim Reisert AD1C
jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Mon Oct 11 23:19:26 EDT 2004
ADIF County Conversion v1.5 is released. I changed the version numbering
scheme so it matches my revision control system.
This version has the following changes:
1. PA QSO Party is supported. I tested with NA and Writelog.
2. Added some callsign checking to avoid trying to convert an exchange which
is not likely to be a US county. If you get warnings that don't make
let me know.
3. Longer-than-expected abbreviations should be converted. For example,
SMAT (San Mateo) is an acceptable abbreviation for SM (official
4. The NA "comment:" field includes trailing spaces, but they are now ignored.
5. Version 0.3 created the ADIF "VE_PROV" field but this version does not.
Does anyone care?
Let me know of any problems or feature requests.
73 - Jim AD1C
Jim Reisert AD1C, 7 Charlemont Court, North Chelmsford, MA 01863
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13 1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC
More information about the NA-User