[NA-User] Quckest way to connect for RTTY

Robert Pack (NX5M) nx5m at txcyber.com
Fri Jul 15 19:48:32 EDT 2005

If I can do this I'd like to try to do it in the next few hours.
Scenario:  Pure DOS computers, FT990/FT1000 and of course NA software

I have never done this but will try to figure it out unless someone can quickly tell me how to get this working.  If I understand this, soundcard to the radio wired somehow and it might be good to go.

Anyone help me with this and save me some time figuring it out?
I have not been on RTTY in years........back in the TNC age, but I no longer have any multi-mode TNC's.

Thanks.
Bob NX5M