[NA-User] Computer refresh

Ray rbenny at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 2 13:08:53 EDT 2005

Hello,

I have been using NA for general logging lately and one thing that bothers
me is when I turn off my FT1000MP with NA running, NA says "Radio is Out of
Contest Bands" when I turn the radio back on. The only way I can always
clear this is to reboot the computer. The Alt/F1-F2 seldom works, although
if I press Alt/F1-F2 and CRTL/F1-F2 enough times, I may finally get the
radio back to the band and mode that I left it on.

Is there a refresh or re-sync key, or a combination of keystrokes that will
get NA to see the radio and read the frequency more dependably?
As a note, when I used NA with the T940S radio with the Piexx interface,
this was not a problem. Is there something in the 1000MP that could be
modified to help this situation if NA can't?
Ray,
N6VR