[NA-User] Computer refresh

Jon Zaimes AA1K jz73 at verizon.net
Sat Sep 3 07:20:51 EDT 2005

I have had this problem too. Sometimes I have been able to make this go away without rebooting by toggling to the other radio (a TS940) and then back to the MP. Or by inputting a different band-frequency from the keyboard (but NA likes to shift to a different mode than the original when I do this) and then shifting back to the original band.

73/Jon AA1K