[NA-User] Minor Issue with 10.66

Robert Pack, NX5M nx5m at txcyber.com
Sun Jul 27 17:32:36 EDT 2008

I was just setting up the computers for the upcoming August NAQP's and notice that on 10.66 the PARTIAL CALLS window has a minor issue.
This issue does not impact the operation of the window, all functions properly....but I noticed that if I press F10, the text below the check partial window does not appear in full.
Normally, below this window one would see "Bold calls are needed".
What I am seeing is "alls are needed".
As I say, this is really a minor issue but just thought I would mention it in the event it might end up leading to some other problem.

73,
Bob NX5M