[NA-User] keying problem

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Thu May 22 22:25:47 EDT 2008

Bob,

Can you try another port on the same computer?

The most likely cause is hardware failure on the port.  Sometimes, it
doesn't take a lightning hit to do damage.

We fired up for Michigan QSO Party back in mid-April with our usual
multi-multi setup, but this time the computer being used on 40 SSB would
not function to pass QSOs around the network.  Worked fine for five
years, not sure why the COM port took a dump...

Dave