[NA-User] Install again

k8mp at aol.com k8mp at aol.com
Fri Oct 16 13:41:41 EDT 2020

Well, that didn't work. Gmail kicked it right back.
NA-User is holding it for "Moderator Approval" but even if they send it on, Gmail will probably reject it again.I used to know how to send executable files through but I can't remember how I did it.I'm not a member of any repositories (Drop box, etc) so that's not an option.
Ideas anyone?