[NA-User] Install again

Frank Maynard nf8m at arrl.net
Fri Oct 16 15:00:09 EDT 2020

I was going to suggest vDos, but Bruce beat me to it. I'm using vDos in
64-bit Win10 to run other old DOS programs and it works great. I haven't
tried NA but I don't see why it won't work. vDos is freeware unless you
are on an active-directory network, in which case you should either pay
the registration fee (around $50) or click the pesterbox that pops up from
time to time.

NA will also run in a dosemu/freedos environment in Linux. The serial and
parallel ports can be well managed. CW keying via the serial port
handshaking pin works well. I keep it around in case I run into problems
with N1MM or I need a second logger for another purpose.

Frank Maynard, NF8M
nf8m at arrl.net