[NA-User] Install again

k8mp at aol.com k8mp at aol.com
Fri Oct 16 15:05:55 EDT 2020

Thanks Frank. I don't know what hardware Carl is using but I assume it's something that will run NA.I keep a DOS 6.22 machine in the shack just for running NA.I have N1MM+ on my Win 10 laptop but I only use it at gun point. HI HI
The problem we're having is getting the NA software to him and we've run out of ideas so it looks like sneaker net via USPS time.
Later, Joe