[Nodxa] Redeem your IRC's now.

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Thu Dec 28 16:44:56 EST 2006

Thanks for the tip!  I was able to find about 50 of them old suckers  (most
from QSLs from my travels in the late 70s and early 80s) and took them  into
the Beachwood Post Office on Tuesday.  It took them 2 days to figure  out what
to do with them, but they tell me I'll have a bunch of new stamps to  take
their place.

In a message dated 12/23/2006 1:31:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,