[Nodxa] BS7H and LOTW

Williams, G (AF8C) af8c at arrl.net
Sat Jun 9 20:52:50 EDT 2007

First let me say that I did not work BS7H, so I have no axe to grind.

This special invitation for the list to be turned in:  sound fishy to me.
The BS7H people can turn in ALL the contacts to LOTW in short order,
if they use the proper ADIF file filing procedure.  The 20,000 or so
QSO's would not take an upload that is out of the ordinary.

73,
Glenn, AF8C
NNNN