[Nodxa] BS7H and LOTW

Tedd Mirgliotta kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org
Sat Jun 9 21:02:00 EDT 2007

I should have explained why they are doing this for NODXA... Here is
the press release that came out....

                           Subject:
[dx-list] BS7H Press Release nr. 14
                              Date:
Sat, 09 Jun 2007 10:52:33 -0400

June 9, 2007

LOTW upload for donors

Today the BS7H team uploaded to the ARRL LOTW website a partial log
containing QSOs for those DXers who supported BS7H with donations sent
either via the website credit card procedure or thorough the mail in
form off the website.

This was a special "Thank You" to those who made the effort to support
our operation.  The cutoff date of this log is as of today's website
donation listing.

The there will be additional periodic uploads of the log to LOTW as
QSLing proceeds and a full upload will be done as soon as the bulk of
the direct QSLs are answered.

Direct cards are expected to start going out in early July.

The 2007 DXpedition to Scarborough Reef again wishes to thank those who
helped make this happen.  We could not have done it without your
support.

73
The 2007 BS7H Team

--
Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org --or-- kb8nw at arrl.net
Editor of the "Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin" (OPDX - "DXer's Tool of Excellence")