[Nodxa] Operators wanted: OPDX 20th Anniversary Special Event Station-March 11-13

David Autry wd8iou at adelphia.net
Tue Mar 8 21:21:27 PST 2011

I am looking for volunteers to operate the NO8DX/20 special event station
this Friday through Sunday.  All NODXA club members are eligible to operate.
If you would like to participate, please email me at wd8iou at adelphia.net and
let me know what time/bands/modes you would like to operate.  The time
doesn't have to be specific, for example,  Sunday afternoon, 80 meter SSB is
good.  I would just like an idea of who is operating where.  Multiple
stations using the club call of NO8DX/20 simultaneously is allowed.

Everyone who operates using the club call of NO8DX/20 will have their home
call listed on the special QSL card that we will be issuing for this event.

Call: NO8DX/20

Starting time: Friday, March 11 at 0:00 UTC   (This means you can start
Thursday night J)

Ending time:  Sunday, March 13 at 23:59 UTC

Exchange: "59, your state"  We are not using serial numbers or anything like
that.

Stations to QSL to KB8NW with SASE for a special QSL card

You can use all bands and modes.  I would suggest operating in the General
portion of the band.   Please log all contacts using any method you like and
send the output to KB8NW.  Most logging programs should be able to generate
a file that could be emailed to Tedd.  Paper log is also ok.

Email me at wd8iou at adelphia.net  if you have any questions or you can call
me at 440-238-0417.

Above all, have fun!

73, de Dave, WD8IOU