[Nodxa] Hamvention

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Wed Mar 16 21:29:04 PDT 2011

Has anyone been dealing, or trying to deal, with the Hamvention?

I've been trying to arrange the MRRC Suite in the Sun flea market spaces.
I've been told we can get the club rate for our existing spaces, saving
money  and making us able to get more flea market endorsed admission tickets.

I've found no way to register for this rate on the Hamvention web site, and
 attempts to contact them by phone or email have not been responded to.
The  latest email to the fleamarket address got bounced with a mailbox full
error.

Anyone know what is going on, or know of a better way to contact these
folks?

73  -  Jim  K8MR