[Nodxa] [MRRC] Hamvention

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Thu Mar 17 20:36:24 PDT 2011

Thanks to all for the suggestions.

I've been tied up for the past few days with a death in the family, so have
 been doing radio business on a sporadic basis. Next week things should
calm down  and I'll follow up on the suggestions, unless in the meantime the
message  about the Hamvention admitting to and having resolved some problems
turns out to  be true.

73  -  Jim  K8MR

In a message dated 3/17/2011 12:29:20 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,