[Nodxa] Chesterfield Islands DX-pedition Update #9

Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) kb8nw at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 7 18:02:49 EDT 2015

1. The wind is still very strong.

2. While the 80 meter is antenna installed, under these windy conditions
we are unable to install the 160 or 6 meter antennas.

3. Conditions are erratic, signals have been weak to moderate with some
really strong openings.

5. We are not hearing some parts of EU.

6. The PSK31 log errors will be corrected in the final log. We believe
there was an N1MM+ interface error, restarting N1MM resolved the problem.

7. All stations are operational -  but with conditions as they are we're
losing operating hours waiting for propagation.

8. Last night we had good openings on 15, 17, 40, and 80.

9. We plan to begin taking down the stations on 12 Oct.

10. Some equipment has been already been returned to the boat.

11. Everyone is in good health, we wish propagation was better.

Team Chesterfield Islands DX-pedition

--
This is an unmonitored mailbox.