[Nodxa] 2014 DXCC Yearbook errors

k8ff at juno.com k8ff at juno.com
Tue Sep 15 11:18:54 EDT 2015

The recently published DXCC Yearbook contains many errors.  I spoke to Steve Ford the editor of QST yesterday and he said that they have had several calls regarding errors.  My listing was completely left out as were others that I know of.  Steve blamed it on an inaccurate data dump from

Last night I went to the PCARS meeting to speak to Dave K1ZZ about the matter.  He agreed to look into it when he got back to Newington.

Visit the digital edition on line in the new digital QST this month and check your listing.

73, Wayne K8FF