[Nodxa] UPDATE Post CQWW CW Luncheon November 28

k8mfo at aol.com k8mfo at aol.com
Tue Nov 27 02:03:00 EST 2018

Good Morning All:

This looks like the final list for tomorrow's luncheon at DUTCH KITCHEN in Dalton.   With my cleanup activities, plus CQWW CW, it's possible that I may have missed someone who responded.
No problem ....  Last minute additions can be handled!
See you there.
73
Don K8MFO
ATTENDING:  K3LR, W5OV, AF8C, K8AJS, K8JPM, K8KR, K8LBT,  K8MFO, K8RMC, K8ROK, K8ROX, K8RYU, K8ZH, KB8NW, KI8L,  N8BM, N8CX and XYL, N8KEP, N8LGP, N8MZ, N8TR, NF8R, NI8Z, W8AV, W8NW, W0JX,  WB8K,

POSSIBLES:  W8MET, W8XD, W9VNE

REGRETFULLY, UNABLE TO ATTEND: K3USC, AD8CW,  K8YSE, KZ8Y,  N8DCJ,  N8DMM, W1NN