[Nodxa] Amateur License Plates

Jim jimk8mr at aol.com
Fri Apr 17 09:36:43 EDT 2020

Or they could look at the expiration date on the license, which would tell them 99.9% of what they need to know. And if the one guy whose license was revoked gets a call plate, so what?

OTOH, while I’m still an Ohio resident with two Ohio cars, if I ever became a Florida resident keeping one car in Ohio, I’d make lots of copies of my FCC license to show to Ohio to keep getting Ohio call letter plates until that ham license expired, even if I wasn’t still a resident.

73  -  Jim   K8MR   (/4, where it’s not snowing  :-)   )