[Nodxa] Amateur Radio Plates in Ohio

Bob Liddy (K8BL) k8bl at ameritech.net
Thu Aug 20 21:05:09 EDT 2020

 John, et al:

I had a very similar thing happen in June.

Sent in my Renewal & Check in April, heard/got nothing. Went
to the License Bureau and got my Renewal there. They said that
when Columbus saw my Application and checked the computer
records, they would see my Renewal was already done and return
my Check.  This actually happened and my Check showed up in
the Mail 2 weeks later.

As Mr. T would say, "I pity whoever tries to get money back from
  the State after they cashed their Check!"

GL/73,     Bob  K8BL