[Nodxa] Amateur Radio Plates in Ohio

Mary Michaelis n8dmm at roadrunner.com
Fri Aug 21 23:13:38 EDT 2020

The renewal for my truck plates was due May
10.  I mailed the paperwork including copy of my
license in mid-March and started to have concern
when sticker did not appear by the beginning of
May.  At that point I checked the state website
and found out about the deadline waiver.  My bank
statement in mid-June showed the check had
finally been cashed and the sticker arrived in
July.  Not really a mail delay but a DMV having
to consolidate operations during an emergency affecting life for all of us.