[Nodxa] Notes on FT8 ops with 3DA0 etc.

Glenn Williams af8c at alumni.caltech.edu
Wed Oct 20 14:36:55 EDT 2021

Sorry to add to this thread in everyone's mailbox.

I am not running the latest version of WSJTX.  I run 2.2.something. I am
not in the shack and won't be for a while so I will continue anyway.
Yes I know that it's not the latest. But it works with no glitches if
the DX is not F/H.

FT8 standard frequency  21074.    Two maybe three times without running
as F/H  (like  I said - no info) and I got the line back with the
semicolon and two calls.  The very second  that FT8 started my answer to
that line the whole thing crashed out to a regular clean desktop.  It
was at least a day later when I was able to force a  QSO by quickly
restarting FT8 and clicking on TX4 sending ONLY. That seemed to fake out
3DA0xx because it did not know I had disappeared and restarted.  I got
the confirmation in ClubLog.

--73, Glenn, AF8C