[Nodxa] Attention NODXA Members (Last Call)

Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) kb8nw at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 20 21:17:21 EDT 2021

Here is the final list I have for QSOs with 3DA0RU to get LoTW
credit/endorsement: K3USC, AF8C, K8BL, K8DJC, K8FF, K8KEN, K8LBT,
K8ZM, KB8NW, KZ8Y, W8MET, W8XD and K9IC

Let me know of any additions or corrections before I send it
to the RUDXT.... 73 de Tedd KB8NW

NODXA has donated funds to the 3DA0RU DXpedition. If you worked them
and you want LoTW credit/endorsement, send me an E-mail. I will E-mail them
a list of NODXA members who worked  3DA0RU after their operation for
instant LoTW credit/endorsement...... 73 de Tedd KB8NW

--
Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - E-mail addresses:
<kb8nw at hotmail.com>  and<kb8nw at arrl.net>