[Nodxa] INDEXA Receives Generous Donation

Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org
Sat Jan 6 16:29:48 EST 2024

The INDEXA Board of Directors is happy to announce to our membership
that our organization was the recipient of a VERY generous donation this
past week from our good friends at the Great Southern DX Association
(K5GDX).

In his letter accompanying this donation, GSDXA President Ray Rocker,
WQ5L said of these funds, "We know INDEXA will put them to good use in
the DX community. In addition, your director Bob Allphin, K4UEE, has
been a good friend to our club over the years. We believe the future of
DXing is bright and look forward to what your organization and others
will bring all of us."

At this time, please join with us as we offer a sincere and grateful
"Thank You!" to the generous officers and members of the Great Southern
DX Association. We truly appreciate their kindness, thoughtfulness and
support of INDEXA and its mission helping us and helping YOU make DX
Happen for the past 40 years!

Finally, on behalf of the officers and board members of INDEXA, I want
to wish each and everyone of you a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New
Year 2024!

73 es DX,

Hal Turley, W8HC Secretary-Treasurer INDEXA