[Orion] Heil Goldline Mic with ORION - SUCCESS!

Kc9cdt at aol.com Kc9cdt at aol.com
Thu Nov 13 09:15:03 EST 2003

OK, I have a Heil Goldline mike with the HC5 as the Narrow element.
Called Bob Heil, he sent me a cable for it. Hooked it up, and it works.

Have had 3 (so far) QSO's all with great audio reports from each one. One
from a DX net moderator (he hears lots of sigs), one from a Collins CCA member
and excellant technition, and one from an experienced ham havng a variety of
equipment.

Not that this is the perfect setting for you ( everyones voice is a little
different) , but works well for me.

TX EQ -4dB
Mic gain 60
SP at 5